All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Conceptual Selling has turned conventional sales thinking on its head by offering powerful, practical lessons that broke down the boundaries of traditional product-pitch selling. Based on the world-rewned Miller Heiman sales training programme, The New Conceptual Selling is a thoroughly validated systematic process that has been shown to produce immediate, significant and reliable sales increases. Through listening to your customer and identifying their 'Concept', it will teach you how to identify your customer's real needs, tailor every sale you make to one specific client and earn and maintain your credibility. The New Conceptual Selling shows why Miller Heiman has become the world's most respected name in sales development with a client list that includes some of the world's top companies.
- Author BiographyRobert B Miller of Miller Heiman, a global leader in sales training, brings almost 40 years' experience in sales, consulting and executive management to help clients succeed in the sales arena. Stephen E Heiman, the former President, CEO and Chairman of Miller Heiman, has worked in sales development for over 30 years. Tad Tuleja is Miller Heiman's staff writer. They are also the authors of the other Miller Heiman best-sellers, The New Strategic Selling and The New Conceptual Selling.
- Author(s)Robert B. Miller,Stephen E. Heiman,Tad Tuleja
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight373 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.