All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out the problems of measuring the effects of techlogical change on ecomic progress by using the internet in the Asia-Pacific region as a case study. Corporate and industry experience, including changing business organization and new regulatory issues are explored as well as policy issues such as the digital divide and the approach to e-commerce in the WTO. Using several industry case studies the contributors compare the IT experience in North America with a number of countries in Asia and the Pacific.
- Author BiographyPeter Drysdale is Professor of Economics in the Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government at the Australian National University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePaftad Pacific Trade and Development Conference Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 line drawings and 50 tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPeter Drysdale
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.