All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Encyclopedia of Crochet Techniques has all the essential tools and techniques for crochet in more than 400 diagrams and photographs, making it an invaluable guide for beginners and experienced crafters. Readers will discover new twists on the basics, and learn how to create complex-looking stitches, openwork and lace, multi-colored patterns, shaped motifs, Afghan squares, and much more. A 16-page gallery in the back of the book features a wide range of crochet items from designers around the world.
- Author BiographyJan Eaton is a professional needlecraft and textiles designer. She studied embroidery and textile printing at Goldsmiths College School of Art, London, and has worked as a freelance designer since completing her training. Jan s embroidery, crochet, knitting, and textile-painting designs have appeared in many UK and European magazines and part-works including Classic Stitches, Crafts Beautiful, Needlecraft Magic, and Inspirations. She has written over a dozen craft books, including the new edition of Mary Thomas s Dictionary of Embroidery Stitches (Hodder & Stoughton), The Creative Guide to Cross-Stitch Embroidery (New Holland), Crochet Basics (Barron s Education Series), and 200 Crochet Blocks, Blankets, Throws, and Afghans (Interweave Press).
- Author(s)Jan Eaton
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight544 g
- Width221 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.