Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
- AU $26.70+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom elite bodybuilding competitors to gymnasts, from golfers to fitness gurus, anyone who works out with weights must own this book - a book that only Arld Schwarzenegger could write, a book that has earned its reputation as the bible of bodybuilding. Inside, Arld covers the very latest advances in both weight training and bodybuilding competition, with new sections on diet and nutrition, sports psychology, the treatment and prevention of injuries, and methods of training, each illustrated with detailed photos of some of bodybuilding's newest stars. Covering every level of expertise and experience, with his unique perspective as a seven-time winner of the Mr. Olympia title,The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding will help you achieve your personal best.
- Author BiographyArnold Schwarzenegger, born in Thal, Austria in 1947, was Governer of California from 2003-2011. Before that, he had a long career starring in such films as the Terminator series, Stay Hungry, for which he won a Golden Globe,Twins, Predator, and Junior. His first book Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder was a bestseller when publisher in 1977 and has never been out of print since. The New Modern Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding has sold more than half a million copies in the past decade. Total Recall is his first public reflection on his term as Governor during what was perhaps California's most tumultous decade.
- Author(s)Arnold Schwarzenegger
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/11/1999
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Note850 photos & line drawings t-o
- Weight2590 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- scorpion.inc27 Sep, 2016by
The best Book.
This is not merely a book on body building. It is a one volume encyclopaedia that covers everything. Written by the man who has done it all and became the best there ever was!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- zeirh11 Jul, 2013by
It is a great read, great tips for anyone looking at bodybuilding or just staying in shape. A very inspirational book.
- son_of_jack8930 Jan, 2014by
This is one of the many Holy texts from the all mighty Swolefather Brodin
This book is an excellent read for the beginner or advanced lifter. Who better to guide you on your journey to Swolehalla than the disciple of Brodin himself?
- ryankcsc14 Jul, 2013by
absolute gem of a body building guide
the bible for anyone interested in bodybuilding and shaping of ur phsyique. would reccommend this book to everyone young and old
- voere.24324 Mar, 2013by
Great Book every one that like to bodybuild should have a copy
of this book. A+++++
Very GOOD read.
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.70New
- AU $11.12Used
- AU $19.94New
- AU $53.62New
- AU $24.00New
- AU $19.94New
- AU $19.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $29.92
- AU $40.04Trending at AU $43.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $29.92
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.32
- AU $101.89Trending at AU $118.47
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.19