All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this one text, you will gain a thorough overview of the history and current state of the occult from a variety of Western European and North American traditions. Its pages offer the essential kwledge you need to make sense of the occult, along with references for further reading if you want to learn more. You will find here the whole range of occult tradition, lore, history, philosophy, and practice in the Western world.
- Author BiographyJohn Michael Greer is a 32nd-degree Freemason, a student of the ancient mysteries, and the award-winning author of more than forty-five books, including Atlantis, The UFO Phenomenon, and Secrets of the Lost Symbol. An initiate in the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids, Greer served as the Grand Archdruid of the Ancient Order of Druids in America (AODA) for twelve years. He lives in Maryland and can be found online at www.galabes.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)John Michael Greer
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/06/2015
- Content Notetab
- Weight1089 g
- Width203 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.