All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those who love New England, here is a matchless portrait by one of its most distinguished artists and observant admirers. Samuel Chamberlain photographed New England for more than forty years, examining it from every angle and capturing its unique spirit and enduring character with the lens of his camera. The image Mr. Chamberlain presents here is a distillation of his finest photographs of New England. From tall church spires rising above village greens to white farmhouses, secluded beaches, and historic harbors, Chamberlain reveals the secret of New England's enduring beauty, strength, and pride.
- Author BiographyDuring his lifetime Samuel Chamberlain was widely respected for his work as a printmaker, artist, photographer, and writer. He was a member of the esteemed National Academy of Design, the American Institute of Architects, and other prestigious societies in America and Europe. He died in 1975.
- Author(s)Samuel Chamberlain
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/06/2013
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note254 black & white halftones
- Weight426 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.