Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $92.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $129.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChange is sweeping the globe, and at the government level, operational changes are prompting many public administrators to develop new management styles and ways of delivering services to their citizens. In the process, they are changing the face of government. The New Face of Government: How Public Managers are Forging a New Approach to Governance explores how national leaders are changing the art and practice of government and how public managers are shaping and guiding government's response to the transformation. Includes a Field-Tested Survey for Diagsing Institutional Disequilibrium Focusing on change at the federal, state, and local levels, this book addresses policy dimensions such as: * Strategic and kwledge management * Enterprise architecture * Information and communications techlogy * Organizational performance assessment * Techlogical and organizational improvement It evaluates how these areas enable agencies from the public and private sectors to become more cost-effective, performance-oriented learning organizations. Not all the ambiguities in policy making and administration have been resolved. However, there is much hope for the future of government and governance. The successes and failures included in The New Face of Government: How Public Managers are Forging a New Approach to Governance illustrate this promise and provide guideposts for public managers who find themselves faced with similar problems and new challenges. About the Author: David E. McNabb teaches a variety of public and private administration and management courses both in the U.S. and abroad, including college and university programs in Latvia, Bulgaria, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, France, and Belgium. He is the author of nearly 80 peer-reviewed conference papers and articles. This is his seventh book.
- Author BiographyPacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, Washington, USA National Chengchi University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Author(s)David E. McNabb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleASPA Series in Public Administration and Public Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 154
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byEvan M. Berman
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.48Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.