All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGinger Green is BRIMMING with excitement, BURSTING to dance and BUSTING to play with her friends. But will she ever have a drama-free play date? There's such thing, but don't worry because Ginger Green IS the Play Date Queen! So many things can go wrong on a play date. Isla won't share? Maisy is naughty? Edgar doesn't do dress-ups? Don't worry - stick with Ginger and you'll have a ball! Ginger is playing with Skye today. But what happens when Skye won't let her dad leave? Find out in Ginger Green, Play Date Queen: The New Friend! Play dates are a fabulous way to explore friendships and social etiquette in a way young readers will love. In this fun early-reader series, the clever Ginger Green navigates a range of tricky social situations with a lightness of touch and gentle humour. It's the perfect companion for any child who is making their way from picture books into chapter books.
- Author BiographyKim Kane was born in London in a bed bequeathed by Wordsworth for 'a writer, a dancer or a poet'. Despite this auspicious beginning, she went on to practice law. Kim's picture book Family Forest was shortlisted for the 2011 Children's Book Council of Australia (CBCA) Awards and her other picture books have all been notable books. Awards for Kim's novels include Inky, Davitt, Speech Pathology and ABIA shortlistings, a WA Premier's Book Awards honorary mention, and winning the Barbara Ramsden Award. Kim lives with her family in Melbourne. She writes whenever and wherever she can.
- Author(s)Kim Kane
- PublisherHardie Grant Egmont
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGinger Green, Play Date Queen
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Egmont
- Content NoteBlack & White & Purple
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jon Davis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.