Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of this well established handbook provides up-to-date information on a topic of increasing importance across a range of disciplines and practices. It covers: * the debate concerning children's rights and developments in rights provision over the last twenty years * the impact of recent British legislation on children's rights in key areas such as education, social and welfare services and criminal justice * the key provisions of the UN Convention and Human Rights Act * recent policy proposals and initiatives in the British setting intended to establish and promote rights for children and young people * the rights claims of particular groups of children, for example children who are carers or children who are disabled * children's claims for particular rights such as the right to space, to sex education and citizenship * the ways in which the voices of children and young people are or might be articulated more clearly in policy debates and other arenas * issues and developments in Europe, Scandinavia and China. The New Handbook of Children's Rights offers a comprehensive and radical appraisal of the field which will be invaluable to students and professionals alike.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2001
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBob Franklin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.