The New Handbook of Organizational Communication: Advances in Theory, Research, and Methods by SAGE Publications Inc (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $194.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $426.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for the First Edition: '[I] recommend this book to anyone who is seriously interested in organizational communication...It is a unique and outstanding work...Researchers in the area will find this work extremely pertinent to their activities' - Journal of Applied Systems Analysis The Handbook of Organizational Communication, like the original, is a landmark in the field of organizational communication. The handbook provides a more up-to-date analysis of the latest advances in this exciting field. It assists in establishing a clear identity of this discipline that has grown tremendously over the latter part of the century. The contributors, pioneers in the field, provide a more multidisciplinary perspective drawing equally from the fields of organizational behaviour, management studies and communication. An essential resource for researchers, teachers, professionals, and advanced students in organizational communication, management, organizational behaviour, and organizational studies this handbook provides: x An historial overview of organizational communication as a discipline x More than half the chapters explore topics t included in the original handbook x Part 1 examines methodological issues as well as theoretical ones, including quantitative and qualitative research methods and language/discourse analysis. x Each chapter t only reviews and updates research in its respective area but also included discussions of research and theory from around the world.
- Author BiographyLinda L. Putnam is a Research Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Her current research interests include discourse analysis in organizations, negotiation and organizational conflict, and gender. She is the co-editor of twelve books, including The SAGE Handbook of Organizational Communication (2014), Building Theories of Organization: The Constitutive Role of Communication (2009) and the author/co-author of over 180 journal articles and book chapters. She is a Distinguished Scholar of the National Communication Association, a Fellow of the International Communication Association, and a recipient of the Distinguished Service Award from the Academy of Management.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/02/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date30/09/2014
- Weight1610 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byFredric M. Jablin,Linda L. Putnam
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.