CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Hawsepipe takes the mystery out of all Coast Guard and STCW 95 requirements. Striving to climb through the ranks to Merchant Marine? Let The New Hawespipe be your travel mate. This companion reference guide will take you step-by-step through classes, exams, sea time, and how to build positive relationships with Coast Guard personnel and will serve as your closest ally while you build your maritime career. Topics covered include: IMO policy changes, STCW 95 Setting realistic goals for completing all requirements Gaining the right sea time for the right license Planning, from applications to licensing Class descriptions and expectations Finding endorsements and expiration dates for increased job marketability Comprehensive list of Coast Guard-approved training facilities, financial aid resources, and how to transfer from the military to the Merchant Marines Preparation for all Coast Guard exams, including off-site and Category I classes Monitoring Coast Guard policy changes
- Author(s)Leonard W. Lambert
- PublisherCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCentreville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCornell Maritime Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteTables
- Weight907 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.