All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised and updated edition of the best-selling Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day the quick and easy way to make nutritious whole grain artisan bread.Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois shocked the baking world when they proved that homemade yeast dough could be stored in the refrigerator to use whenever you need it, and they adapted the method for whole grains in Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day (2009). Now, in an updated second edition, they ve done it again, showcasing whole grains and heirloom flours like spelt, sprouted wheat, and khorasan. Also new in this edition is a super-fast natural sourdough, weight equivalents for every dough recipe, and intriguing new oils like coconut, avocado, grapeseed, and flaxseed.The New Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day has 33 new recipes as well as old favorites, including 100% Whole Wheat Bread, Whole Grain Garlic Kts with Parsley and Olive Oil, Whole Grain Crock Pot Bread, Rosemary Flax Baguette, Cinnamon-Raisin Whole Wheat Bagels, Pumpkin Pie Brioche, Raisin Buns, Challah, Whole Wheat Soft Pretzels, gluten-free breads, and many more.With over a half-million copies in print, the Bread in Five series is the quick and easy way to create healthy breads that rival those of the finest bakeries in the world with just five minutes a day of active preparation time.
- Author BiographyJeff Hertzberg, M.D, is a physician with twenty-five years of experience in health care as a practitioner, consultant, and university professor. His interests in baking and preventive health sparked a quest to adapt the techniques of the bestselling Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day for healthier ingredients. He lives in Minneapolis with his wife and two daughters.Zoe Francois is a pastry chef and baker trained at the Culinary Institute of America. In addition to writing bestselling cookbooks, she creates tasty desserts on her pastry blog, ZoeBakes.com, as well as for the Cooking Channel, General Mills, and many national magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Jeff Hertzberg,Zoe Francois
- PublisherThomas Dunne Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Dunne Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width201 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Photographer(s)Stephen Scott Gross
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.