All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionFollow the medically based but amazingly accessible New High Protein Diet and you will soon programme your body to burn fat without ever having to go hungry. It's low carbohydrate, but by means carbohydrate and is for anyone who loves good food, as it includes hundreds of fabulous recipes. Follow it and you will: control your appetite; eliminate craving; eat delicious foods you never thought you could; and, increase your sense of well-being.
- Author BiographyProfessor Charles Clark is an international authority on glaucoma and diabetes. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and a Professor at Griffith University, Queensland, Australia. Professor Charles Clark is an international authority on glaucoma and diabetes, and became the youngest Consultant Surgeon in the UK in 1988. He was subsequently made Professor at Griffith University, Queensland, Australia, at only 38. He is the author of over 60 clinical research papers and has been published in prestigious medical journals throughout the world including the Lancet and the British Medical Journal. He has numerous awards for clinical research, and has the rare distinction of achieving 3 doctorates, in Medicine, Surgery and Science. Professor Clark lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Dr. Charles Clark
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2002
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/02/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width126 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.