All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Hollywood of the late 1960s and 1970s is among the most exciting and influential periods in the history of film. This book explores how the new wave of historical films were profoundly shaped by the controversies and concerns of the present.
- Author BiographyTom Symmons is a film scholar and has taught film history at Queen Mary University of London, London Metropolitan University and Arcadia University (London).
- Author(s)Tom Symmons
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight432 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.