All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWithout influence, managers are ineffective. In today's workplace, managers need to influence up, down and increasingly, sideways as organizations become less hierarchical. This book is expertly designed to diagse and develop managerial influence, focusing on four key strategies: investigating, calculating, motivating and collaborating.
- Author BiographyDr Tim Baker is an international consultant and Managing Director of WINNERS-AT-WORK Pty Ltd, a consultancy that specialises in change management and assists managers to develop productive workplace cultures. Dr Baker has 18 years of experience working with small, medium and large public and private sector enterprises across most industry sectors. Together with being an international consultant, Dr Baker is a successful author, executive coach, master trainer, corporate educator, visiting university lecturer and keynote speaker. In 2013, Tim was voted as one of The 50 Most Talented Global Training & Development Leaders by the World HRD Congress which is awarded by a distinguished international panel for professionals who are doing extraordinary work in the field of HRD. His international experience has seen him conduct major change management projects in Saudi Arabia, Finland, Canada, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, the Philippines, New Zealand and Australia. He is the author of The 8 Values of Highly Productive Companies: Creating Wealth From a New Employment Relationship (Brisbane, Australian Academic Press, 2009), The End of the Performance Review: A New Approach to Appraising Employee Performance (London, Palgrave Macmillan) and Attracting and Retaining Talent: Becoming an Employer of Choice (London, Palgrave Macmillan). Tim has conducted over 2,430 seminars, workshops and keynote addresses to over 45,000 people in 11 countries across 21 industry groups and regularly writes for HR industry press. Dr Baker has been a Member of the Queensland University of Technology Council since 2010 He is a Fellow of the Australian Human Resource Institute and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Professional Facilitators.
- Author(s)Tim Baker
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight526 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.