Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, two experts on sexual disorders describe the most effective treatment yet developed for male impotence. The authors review both the medical and the psychiatric aspects of injection treatment for men of all ages, with particular attention to older men and those with psychogenic impotence. The authors also discuss ethical considerations.
- Author(s)Gorm Wagner,Helen Singer Kaplan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1993
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrunner-Mazel Inc
- Weight476 g
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.