All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a relationship is new, everything is brilliant and exciting. Then, as the glitter of first attraction dims and the reality of differences between the partners emerges, people who truly love each other too often give up and say, We have thing in common, or This can't works, it's too hard. Rather than learn how to keep their love alive and thriving, they use difficulties caused by their differences to sabotage the relationship. In truth, however, it is the differences between people that bring them closer together. When two people make a conscious decision to navigate the rough waters of their differences, only then can they achieve a deep, spiritually urishing intimacy-richer than anything they ever imagined possible. In their breakthrough book, The New Intimacy, Judith Sherven and Jim Sniechowski, husband and wife and two of the country's most popular relationship trainers, guide readers on an illuminating adventure of the heart. Drawn from case studies, contemporary culture, and their own lives, the authors share with clarity, vision and candor how to turn conflict and disappointment into rich opportunities for learning, mutual growth and the bond of deepest intimacy.
- Author BiographyJUDITH SHERVEN, PH.D. and JAMES SNIECHOWSKI, PH.D. are best known for their work in the study and under tanding of differences in relationships. Judith is a clinical psychologist. Jim is the founder of The Menswork Center in Santa Monica and a co-founder of The Men's Health Network in Washington, D.C.. They have appeared on television and radio talk shows as guest experts and provide relationship training, nationally and internationally for both couples and singles.
- Author(s)James Sneichowski,Judith Sherven
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.