CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe triumphant return of the first independently published super-team! The Justice Machine is fondly remembered as one of the most popular titles of the 1980's and w they're back in a two volume set written by best-selling science-fiction author Mark Ellis with art by Darryl Banks, Mike Gustovich, Adam Hughes, and Rik Levins! Collecting material originally released by Millenium Publishing. Machine, Gear Up! The Justice Machine told of the adventures and various tragedies befalling the super-powered members of a law enforcement agency from the planet Georwell, an alternate Earth.
- Author BiographyMark (James Axler) Ellis is a best-selling SF author, the creator of the long-running novel series, Outlanders, now in its 11th year of consecutive publication. He has written 45 novels and is the co-author, with Melissa Martin, of The Everything Guide to Writing Graphic Novels. His numerous credentials in the comic book field include critically acclaimed stints on Doc Savage, The Wild, Wild West, Star Rangers, The Justice Machine and many others. In the early 1990s, Mark Ellis was co-founder of Millennium Publications and worked with comic legends such as the legendary Jim Mooney, Don Heck, Darryl Banks, Adam Hughes Doug Wildey, and the late Mike Wieringo.
- Author(s)Mark Ellis
- PublisherCaliber Comics
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaliber Comics
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.