All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive guide to rotary cutting, quick piecing, and machine quilting. Full-color photos accompany step-by-step instructions teaching all the basic techniques of machine quilting. Quilt block designs are taught in groups organized by the shape of pieces used in the blocks: squares, rectangles, triangles, and curves. Invative methods for sashings, borders, and bindings are included. Machine quilting methods include both machine guided and freehand methods. Also includes complete instructions for 20 quilt projects using the techniques learned.
- Author BiographyThe lifestyles editors of Creative Publishing international have created many trusted and timely classics on sewing, needle arts, and all kinds of crafts. All of our books are researched, written, and edited by professionals and artisans who have practiced and promoted their specialties for years.
- Author(s)Editors of CPi
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBeverly
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreative Publishing International, US
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.