All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a completely modern application for the ancient craft of macrame: with new designs and invative materials, this macrame is anything but retro. The collection of modern macrame designs explores alternative materials, such as waxed linen, copper wire, embroidery floss and macrame cord. Projects include jewellery, necklaces, earrings, belts, handbags and sculptures.
- Author BiographyAsheville, NC
- Author(s)Katie DuMont
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/10/2009
- Content Note90 colour photos, 40 b&w line drawings
- Weight431 g
- Width215 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.