All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperts survey the new media landscape and explore specific ways in which Christians can expand their ministry effectiveness and advance their worldview with discernment and grace.
- Author BiographyJohn Mark Reynolds (PhD, University of Rochester) is the founder and former director of the Torrey Honors Institute and associate professor of philosophy at Biola University. He has also taught philosophy at Roberts Wesleyan College, Whitworth College, and Saint John Fisher College. He lectures frequently on ancient philosophy and cultural trends. Reynolds and his wife, Hope, have four children. Roger Overton (MA, Talbot School of Theology) is a PhD candidate at Fuller Theological Seminary studying systematic theology. Roger and his wife, Jennifer, live in Long Beach, California. Joe Carter (MBA, Marymount University) is an editor for the Gospel Coalition, a senior editor at the Acton Institute, a communications specialist for the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, and an adjunct professor of journalism at Patrick Henry College. He lives in Ashburn, Virginia, with his wife, Misty. Fred Sanders (PhD, Graduate Theological Union) is associate professor of theology at the Torrey Honors Institute at Biola University. A popular blogger and speaker, Sanders has authored numerous journal articles and blogs at ScriptoriumDaily.com. Mark D. Roberts (PhD, Harvard University) is a pastor, author, retreat leader, speaker, and blogger. He is the senior director and scholar in residence for Laity Lodge, a multifaceted ministry in the Hill Country of Texas. He was previously the senior pastor of Irvine Presbyterian Church in Irvine, California. Mark also serves on the editorial board of Worship Leader magazine, where he publishes articles and reviews, including his regular column Lyrical Poetry. Mark and his wife, Linda, have two children.
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight311 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn Mark Reynolds,Roger Overton
- Foreword byHugh Hewitt
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.