All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Motherhoods: Patterns of Early Child Care in Contemporary Culture offers invative perspectives in psychotherapy that accommodate emerging pathways to parenthood, changing roles of mothers, and evolving patterns of family structure. Incorporating the most current research along with engaging clinical vignettes, The New Motherhoods provides mental health professionals with an invaluable collection of insights into modern motherhood and its essential role in the care and healthy development of children.
- Author BiographySalman Akhtar, MD, is professor of psychiatry at Jefferson Medical College and training and supervising analyst at the Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleMargaret S. Mahler
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note2 black & white halftones
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited bySalman Akhtar
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.