All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdaptable to both studio and lecture courses and appropriate for all student levels from beginner to advanced, The New Munsell Student Color Set, 3rd Edition, is a genuine learning aid that offers opportunities for experimenting with color effects using paint, paper, and computers. A full-color interactive and experimental guidebook for understanding color in all its dimensions, it includes 11 Munsell color charts, 15 interactive charts, 14 packets of color chips, and a textbook, all designed to facilitate hands-on learning of color's aspects and effects. The text provides a complete study of color use and color science, including extended discussion of visual perception, optical effects, and practical application of color phemena in fine and applied art practices.
- Author BiographyJim Long is Professor Emerita at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Author(s)Jim Long
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note110 color
- Weight981 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.