All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe NASDAQ Stock Market has been reengineered in recent years. The broader NASDAQ marketplace has also experienced substantial growth and development. This conference brought together leading buy-side and sell-side participants and NASDAQ executives to put these changes into sharper focus. The resulting book assesses both the current market structure and the direction in which the new NASDAQ marketplace is heading.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Schwartz is Marvin M. Speiser Professor of Finance and University Distinguished Professor in the Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, CUNY. Before joining the Baruch faculty in 1997, he was Professor of Finance and Economics and Yamaichi Faculty Fellow at New York University's Leonard N. Stern School of Business, where he had been a member of the faculty since 1965. Professor Schwartz received his Ph.D. in Economics from Columbia University. His research is in the area of financial economics, with a primary focus on the structure of securities markets. He has published numerous journal articles and eleven books, including Equity Markets in Action: The Fundamentals of Liquidity, Market Structure and Trading, Wiley & Sons, 2004, and Reshaping the Equity Markets: A Guide for the 1990s, Harper Business, 1991 (reissued by Business One Irwin, 1993). He has served as a consultant to various market centers including the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, the London Stock Exchange, Instinet, the Arizona Stock Exchange, Deutsche Borse, and the Bolsa Mexicana. From April 1983 to April 1988, he was an associate editor of The Journal of Finance, and he is currently an associate editor of the Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, the Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies, and The Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance & Business Ventures, and is a member of the advisory board of International Finance. In December 1995, Professor Schwartz was named the first chairman of NASDAQ's Economic Advisory Board, and he served on the EAB until Spring 1999.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleZicklin School of Business Financial Markets Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAntoinette Colaninno,John Aidan Byrne,Robert A. Schwartz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.