All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The New, New Home, Boyce Thompson, the editorial director of Builder magazine for 17 years, demystifies the challenges and opportunities facing new homebuyers. In it, he lays out the new green, high-tech, aging in place, space planning and construction options available in today's market. He helps buyers determine which features will improve their living experience today and create value if they sell their home down the road. The New, New Home is the one book that anyone contemplating buying or building a new home needs to read, arming new-home buyers with the actionable information that they need to make intelligent choices.
- Author BiographyBoyce Thompson is the founding editor of Residential Architect, ProSales, Big Builder, ihousing, and Digital Home magazines. He served as editor of Builder magazine for 17 years and guided it to innumerable awards. Boyce also served as editorial director of Multifamily Executive and two other multifamily magazines.
- Author(s)Boyce Thompson
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 50 photographs, includes drawings
- Weight549 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.