Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and informative, this survey of active religions has w been completely revised, with all its chapters updated to include modern developments and recent scholarship. This second edition also contains seven new chapters, including chapters on gender issues and spirituality, modern diaspora religions in the West, and new material on modern China. With charts and diagrams to illustrate and clarify the text, The New Penguin Handbook Of Living Religions is the definitive guide to understanding the belief systems of the world today. 'Excellent ...the authors have provided interesting and readable contributions ...This whole book is a joy to read' - The Times Higher Education Supplement .
- Author BiographyJohn R Hinnells is Visiting Professor in Religious Studies at the University of Derby. He has edited WHO'S WHO OF RELIGIONS and THE PENGUIN DICTIONARY OF RELIGIONS for Penguin. He lives in Derby.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2000
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/10/2013
- Content Notecharts, diagrams
- Weight618 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.