Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe pragmatism that emerges from this exploration of its classic and new wave forms is then assessed in terms of both its philosophical potential and its wider cultural contribution. Readers will finish the book with a more secure grip on what pragmatism involves and a correspondingly clearer grasp of what it has to offer and what its current resurgence is all about.
- Author BiographyAlan Malachowski teaches philosophy at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa. He is also honorary lecturer in philosophy at the University of East Anglia. His books include Richard Rorty.
- Author(s)Alan Malachowski
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight231 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.