All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this manual is to assist the new professional court interpreter during those first few months when the interpreter is learning how to be a professional interpreter. After passing the certification exam, and even after graduating from college, the new interpreter will face, for the first time, the reality of working within the legal system as an officer of the court.
- Author BiographyTony Rosado is a Federally, Colorado, and New Mexico certified court interpreter and a perito traductor by the Mexican Courts. He is an attorney from the Escuela Libre de Derecho in Mexico City. Before a career in interpretation, he practiced law in Mexico and the United States. For the last 27 years he has worked in the Americas, Europe and Asia, and has interpreted for politicians, internationally known personalities, athletes, heads of state, royalty, and at the Olympic Games. He has interpreted presidential debates and nomination acceptance speeches. Mr. Rosado works as an interpreter with the United States Department of State, and the United States Department of Defense. He is an instructor of translation and interpretation for new and seasoned interpreters and translators, a freelance instructor of instructors for the Defense Language Institute (DLI), an advanced skills workshop instructor at the Western State College of Colorado, and a regular conference presenter at the American Translators Association (ATA) the National Association of Judiciary Interpreters and Translators (NAJIT) and other professional organizations. He has interpreted for federal and state courts at all levels, USCIS, EOIR, Latin American Arbitration Commission, and many others. He currently lives in Chicago where he is the president of Rosado Professional Solutions.
- Author(s)Tony Rosado
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.