CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Progressive Dilemma documents the international diffusion, ideological meaning and long-term political implications of the 'ideas' that informed the late twentieth-century revolution in thinking inside the British Labour Party - a revolution that had important antecedents in Australia.
- Author BiographyDAVID O'REILLY was a journalist and academic who researched and taught comparative politics, Anglo-Australian relations and journalism and media studies. He was based at the Menzies Centre for Australian Studies at King's College, London, UK. He died in late 2006.
- Author(s)David O'Reilly
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/04/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.