All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionForget tea parties and curtsies. Unlike their grandmothers, young women today are more concerned about planning the perfect business dinner or ordering a suitable gift for an important client than matching their hats to their handbags. The times, and the women living in them, have changed. Today's young professional woman still needs guidance. In tricky social and professional situations, she can turn to this guide. Etiquette guru Curtrise Garner expertly guides women through delicate scenarios, such as how to:?Remain professional while dining out with business associates?Mingle like a pro?Entertain in their own homes?Enjoy tricky foods without being messy?Select appropriate gifts for wedding and baby showersHelpful, insightful, but never uptight, this young, hip guide will help women stay classy and confident.
- Author BiographyCurtrise Garner (Detroit, MI) writes a column, Cooking for one, for The Detroit News. She also pens a monthly column, Gourmet Groove, about food, entertaining, and etiquette for the Michigan Chronicle. Her radio show of the same title was a syndicated segment on the On the Air with Russ Parr weekly radio show. The Gourmet Groove show was heard in forty-five markets and boasted 2 million listeners.
- Author(s)Curtrise Garner
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.