The New Rules of Green Marketing: Strategies, Tools, and Inspiration for Sustainable Branding by Jacquelyn A. Ottman (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionGreen products have been around since the 1970s, but it's only in recent years that they've become ubiquitous. It's t because consumers suddenly prize sustainability above all. It's because savvy green marketers are longer trying to sell the earth instead they're promoting the value their products provide: better health, superior performance, good taste, cost-effectiveness, or simply convenience. This central emphasis on primary benefits the new rules is critical to winning over the mainstream consumer. The New Rules of Green Marketing helps readers understand why value-based sustainability marketing has become a critical organizational capacity and how they themselves can adopt this approach. Drawing on the latest data from leading researchers and reflecting on learnings from her corporate clients and other pioneers including GE, Nike, Method, Starbucks, Timberland, HP, NatureWorks, Procter Gamble, Stonyfield Farm, and Wal-Mart Ottman provides practical strategies, tools, and inspiration for building every aspect of a credible value-based green marketing strategy. She covers using a proactive approach to sustainability to spur invation, developing products that are green throughout their life cycle, communicating credibly to avoid accusations of greenwashing, teaming up with stakeholders to maximize outreach to consumers, taking advantage of social media, and much more. This book takes the best of Ottman's previous groundbreaking work it into the 21st century. Her new rules relegate traditional green guilt approaches to the recycling bin of history, break green products out of their niche and, ultimately do a far better job of advancing the triple bottom line of people, profits, and planet.
- Author BiographyJacquelyn Ottman, presdent of J. Ottman Consulting, has been working with green businesses for over twenty years. Ottman helped launch the EPA s Energy Star, SmartWay, and Design for Environment eco-labels and is currently assisting in the launch of the USDA s BioBased label. She is the author of Green Marketing.
- Author(s)Jacquelyn A. Ottman
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefigures
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.