All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionLead-generation marketing is evolving rapidly, but many companies are still using the same methods they always have. How can a marketer kw which lead generation tactics will provide them with the best, most actionable leads for their products or services? What's been missing-until w-is a strategic look at how lead-generation tactics can work together to produce the maximum number of quality leads. In The New Rules of Lead Generation , marketing expert David T. Scott examines the seven most successful tactics, including e-mail, direct mail, and search engine marketing; banner and social media advertising; cold calling; and trade shows. He reveals when to use which tactics, how to use them cost-effectively and get the best results, and how each tactic has changed in recent years and will continue to evolve in the future. Readers will also discover how to test new approaches on a limited budget and how to combine multiple tactics for a more powerful, integrated campaign. Featuring valuable tools for tracking costs and measuring results, this indispensable book shows marketers everywhere how to capture the leads they need to help their companies succeed.
- Author BiographyDAVID T. SCOTT has served as a top-tier marketing executive for Fortune 500 companies and billion-dollar enterprises. He is currently the CEO and founder of Marketfish, a lead-generation marketing company with offices in Seattle and New York.
- Author(s)David T. Scott
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.