The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly by David Meerman Scott (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $35.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most updated edition yet of the benchmark guide to marketing and PR, with the latest social media, marketing, and sales trends, tools, and real-world examples of success This is the fifth edition of the pioneering guide to the future of marketing. The New Rules of Marketing & PR is an international bestseller with more than 350,000 copies sold in over twenty-five languages. It offers a step-by-step action plan for harnessing the power of modern marketing and PR to directly communicate with buyers, raise visibility, and increase sales. This practical guide is written for marketing professionals, PR professionals, and entrepreneurs who want to grow their businesses and create success. Learn how companies, nprofits, and organizations of all sizes can leverage web-based content to get timely, relevant information to eager, responsive buyers for a fraction of the cost of big-budget campaigns. This fifth edition the most extensively revised edition yet includes: * Dozens of compelling case studies with revisions * Real-world examples of content marketing and inbound marketing strategies and tactics * A fresh introduction * A new chapter on sales and service * Coverage of the latest social media platforms, including Periscope, Meerkat, and Snapchat The New Rules of Marketing & PR is an unparalleled resource for entrepreneurs, business owners, nprofit managers, and all of those working in marketing or publicity departments. This practical guide shows how to devise successful marketing and PR strategies to grow any business. David Meerman Scott is a marketing strategist, bestselling author of ten books including three international bestsellers advisor to emerging companies such as HubSpot, and a professional speaker on marketing, leadership, and social media. Prior to starting his own business, he was marketing VP for two publicly traded US companies and was Asia marketing director for Knight-Ridder, at the time one of the world's largest information companies.
- Author BiographyDAVID MEERMAN SCOTT is the author of ten books including Real-Time Marketing & PR, The New Rules of Sales & Service, and Newsjacking. His books open people's eyes to the new realities of sales, marketing, and public relations. David's popular blog, advisory work with fast-growing companies, and hundreds of speaking engagements around the world give him a singular perspective on how businesses are implementing new strategies to reach buyers directly and in real time.
- Author(s)David Meerman Scott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight584 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.