All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential roadmap for the new realities of selling when buyers are in charge Sales and service are being radically redefined by the biggest communications revolution in human history. Today buyers are in charge! There is more 'selling' there is only buying. When potential customers have near perfect information on the web, it means salespeople must transform from authority to consultant, product narratives must tell a story, and businesses must be agile eugh to respond before opportunity is lost. The New Rules of Sales and Service demystifies the new digital commercial landscape and shows you how to stay ahead of the pack. Companies large and small are revolutionizing the way business gets done, and this book takes you inside the new methods and strategies that are critical to success in the modern market. Real-world examples illustrate the new marketplace in action, and demonstrate the brilliant utility of taking a new look at your customer and your business. This new edition has been updated to reflect the current reality of this rapidly-evolving sphere, with fresh strategies, new tools, and new stories. Whether you're an independent contractor, a multi-national corporation, a start-up, or a nprofit, this book is your essential guide to navigating the new digital marketplace. David Meerman Scott provides up-to-the-minute analysis of the current state of the digital commercial landscape, plus expert guidance toward the concepts, strategies, and tools that every business needs w. Among the topics covered in detail: * Why the old rules of sales and service longer work in an always-on world * The new sales cycle and how informative Web content drives the buying process * Providing agile, real-time sales and service 24/7 without letting it rule your life * The importance of defining and understanding the buyer personas * How agile customer service retains existing clients and expands new business * Why content-rich websites motivate interest, establish authority, and drive sales * How social media is transforming the role of salesperson into valued consultant Because buyers are better informed, and come armed with more choices and opportunities than ever before, everything about sales has changed. Salespeople must adapt because the digital ecomy has turned the old model on its head, and those who don't keep up will be left behind. The New Rules of Sales and Service is required reading for anyone wanting to stay ahead of the game and grow business w.
- Author BiographyDAVID MEERMAN SCOTT is the author of ten books including The New Rules of Marketing and PR, Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead, and Newsjacking. His books open people's eyes to the new realities of sales, marketing, and public relations. David's popular blog, advisory work with fast-growing companies, and hundreds of speaking engagements around the world give him a singular perspective on how businesses are reaching buyers directly and in real time.
- Author(s)David Meerman Scott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight368 g
- Width156 mm
- Height341 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.