All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Soundtrack focuses on the aural elements which combine with moving images. It regards the sounds which accompany the visuals t as a combination of disparate disciplines, but as a unified and coherent entity. It assumes that, irrespective of the industrial determinants, the soundtrack is perceived as a continuum by the audience.
- Author BiographyStephen Deutsch is Professor of Post-Production at the Bournemouth University. Larry Sider is Director at the School of Sound. Dominic Power is Head of the Screen Arts at the National Film & Television School.
- Author(s)Professor Stephen Deutsch
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight176 g
- Width236 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDirector Larry Sider,Dominic Power,Professor Stephen Deutsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.