All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's most populous nation views space as an asset, t only from a techlogical and commercial perspective but also from a political one. The repercussions of this ideology already extend far beyond Washington. China vs. the United States explores future Chinese aspirations in space and the implications of a looming space race. Dr. Seedhouse provides background information on the fifteen-year history of the China National Space Administration and its long list of accomplishments. Si-U.S. techlogical and commercial interests in space are discussed, including their interest in encouraging a potential space race. The national security objectives of the U.S. and China are also examined.
- Author(s)Erik Seedhouse
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/11/2009
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Praxis Books / Space Exploration
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.