The New Spend Less Revolution: 365 Tips for a Better Quality of Life While Actually Spending Less by Rebecca Ash (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.21+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA year's worth of money-saving, life-improving tips! This book is about how you can live on less, spend less, and yet be far richer and happier for it. That is t to say that this is a book about going without, living the life of an ascetic monk or never succumbing to the desire to buy a Paul Smith shirt or a plasma TV. In fact, this book is about how you can actually have and enjoy more in your life than you have today while dramatically reducing the financial expenditure it takes to achieve it. By spending less you really can have more. Right w you may be feeling weighed down by the endless expenses and financial worries that can dominate our lives. We enjoy a larger abundance of material goods and wealth than we have ever had before. Yet worrying about money is still the single biggest causes of stress - a condition that affects over a million people in the UK and accounts for 1 in 4 visits to a doctor's surgery. The good news, however, is that you can choose to resist the imperative to grow richer and richer, heavier and heavier, yet increasingly hassled and dissatisfied. You do t have to succumb to the pressure to forever earn more, spend more and pay more for everything.You can substitute the clutter of excessive possessions and expenses with a new and elegant simplicity that allows you to appreciate the power of less. By taking on a new attitude to money and possessions, you can go from feeling as if you are leaking money every time you leave the house to feeling immensely wealthy, from feeling unsure about whether you can make ends meet to having the pleasure of always having spare money and savings in the bank. In some ways this is calling for only a small shift in the way you live, yet it is a small shift that can have an ermous impact on your life. Most of the 365 tips in this book can help save you the odd GBP20, GBP50 or GBP200 a year. Some could help make you GBP50,000 richer right away. Others could serve as a complete breakthrough in helping you rethink, reorder or re-prioritise your life. Join the spend less revolution!
- Author BiographyRebecca Ash studied philosophy, french and psychology then spent the first years of her working life in China living on GBP80 a month. She moved back to London where she became a copywriter and spent the next ten years trying to persuade other people to buy, buy, buy... spend, spend, spend - and herself that she liked it. Rebecca has now quit that job, quit London and quit spending and is now a freelance writer who is raising her two children away from the city.
- Author(s)Rebecca Ash
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.