All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA n-calculus based introduction for students studying statistics, business, engineering, health sciences, social sciences, and education. It presents a thorough coverage of statistical techniques and includes numerous examples largely drawn from actual research studies. Little mathematical background is required and explanations of important concepts are based on providing intuition using illustrative figures and numerical examples. The first part shows how statistical methods are used in diverse fields in answering important questions, while part two covers descriptive statistics and considers the organisation and summarisation of data. Parts three to five cover probability, statistical inference, and more advanced statistical techniques.
- Author(s)Jeremy D. Finn,T.W. Anderson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.