The New Teacher Toolbox: Proven Tips and Strategies for a Great First Year by SAGE Publications Inc (Hardback, 2009)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition of the bestseller is a practical, one-stop resource that introduces tips by grade level, making the book easy to read sequentially or for reference as needed. First-year teachers will find strategies to keep students engaged, handle grading, interact with parents, make it through teacher evaluations, and maintain professional sanity in the midst of stress.
- Author BiographyScott M. Mandel is a National Board-certified teacher in the Los Angeles Unified School District. He has worked as a teacher, administrator, and inservice leader for more than 25 years. The author of nine teacher education books, Mandel is also the founder and director of the Teachers Helping Teachers Web site. He received his PhD in curriculum and instruction from the University of Southern California.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byScott M. Mandel
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.