All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun and fact-filled classic, fully updated, is packed with cartoons, quizzes, games, and stories about starting up a business and making money from it. A savvy brother-and-sister team, Arthur and Rose explain everything you need to kw to start 20 super businesses ranging from lemonade stands to recycling: Business budgetsRecord keeping and filingTelephoning and e-mailingUsing the Internet to find informationNegotiatingPutting it in writingMarketing and advertisingNetworkingHuman relations
- Author BiographyWorking with his mom, Arthur Bochner wrote The Totally Awesome Money Book for Kids when he was 11 years old and The Totally Awesome Business Book for Kids when he was 13. Now 24, he's a political speechwriter in Washington, D.C. Rose Bochner, Arthur's 14-year-old sister, was nominated for the Distinguished Students Award at her New Jersey middle school. She rides horses and plans to be a vet. Adriane G. Berg, the mother of Arthur and Rose, is a renowned speaker and leader in the field of finance and aging. She is the author of a dozen books on personal finance.
- Author(s)Adriane G Berg,Arthur Bochner,Rose Bochner
- PublisherNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width134 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.