All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis modern vegetarian bible has 200 recipes for tempting food, which will make you feel amazing. Alice Hart is a food expert and an incredible cook. Delicious and healthy vegetarian recipes are intrinsic to her cooking (t that the odd indulgence doesn't feature). Alice cooks colourful and natural ingredients with taste and enjoyment in mind. This book covers a wide range of urishing, vegetarian food, featuring chapters on Mornings, Grazing, Quick, Thrifty, Gatherings, Grains, Raw-ish and Afters. With recipes from a raw Thai salad to hearty quesadillas to a vegan chocolate layer cake, this book will speak to everyone who loves delicious, feel-good food.
- Author BiographyAlice Hart is an established and experienced UK-based food writer, food stylist, chef and cookbook author. Her vibrant, seasonal vegetarian recipes celebrate wholefoods, spices and herb by the handful. This is her second vegetarian cookbook. Alice lives by the sea.
- Author(s)Alice Hart
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSquare Peg
- Weight1348 g
- Width196 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.