All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique volume is a case study of a successful and invative program using case aide volunteers to deinstitutionalize mental patients. It will serve as an important reference for professionals, teachers, and administrators who are involved in the business of human services and require concrete information on how to develop effective volunteer programs to bridge the widening gap between services and needs.
- Author BiographyBarbara Feinstein is a graduate of Duke University and Boston University School of Social Work. She has worked in a variety of settings, including medical centers, mental hospitals, family agencies, and school systems. She has held faculty positions at Boston College Graduate School of Social Work and Boston University School of Social Work. She is now the director of People to People Associates, a private social service agency in Newton, Massachusetts. Catherine Cavanaugh graduated from Hunter College of the City University of New York and received her professional social work education at Columbia University. She has worked in several family agencies and child guidance clinics in the New York City area. Now engaged in private clinical practice in Westchester and Putnam counties, New York, she specializes in the treatment of family problems and alcoholism.
- Author(s)Barbara Baroff Feinstein,Catherine Cavanaugh
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.