All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New World of Health Promotion: New Program Development, Implementation, and Evaluation uses the concepts of epidemiology and collaboration to define the real causes of chronic diseases. The book provides practitioners and students with a methodology to develop cost-effective programs to better inform the population of how to prevent these diseases and their expensive complications. Health care workers and health educators will find that this essential text provides them with the necessary skills to develop, implement, and evaluate health promotion programs.
- Author(s)Bernard J. Healey,Jr.
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.