All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Yearbook for Phemelogy and Phemelogical Philosophy provides an annual international forum for phemelogical research in the spirit of Husserl's groundbreaking work and the extension of this work by such figures as Scheler, Heidegger, Sartre, Levinas, Merleau-Ponty and Gadamer.
- Author BiographyBurt Hopkins is Professor of Philosophy at Seattle University. John Drummond is Professor of Philosophy at Fordham University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- Place of PublicationDurham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Weight566 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBurt Hopkins,John J. Drummond
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.