All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Yearbook for Phemelogy and Phemelogical Philosophy provides an annual international forum for phemelogical research in the spirit of Husserl's groundbreaking work and the extension of this work by such figures as Scheler, Heidegger, Sartre, Levinas, Merleau-Ponty and Gadamer.
- Author BiographyBurt Hopkins is Professor of Philosophy at Seattle University, USA. He is the author of The Philosophy of Husserl (2010) which won the 2011 Ballard Book Prize in Phenomenology. John Drummond is Robert Southwell, S. J. Distinguished Professor in the Humanities and Professor of Philosophy at Fordham University, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight793 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBurt Hopkins,John Drummond
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.