All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- Description'The New Yearbook for Phemology and Phemelogical Philosophy' provides an international forum for the latest research into the phemelogical tradition. This volume contains original research on the work of Husserl, Heidegger, Scheler, Levinas, Merleau-Ponty and Gadamer.
- Author BiographyBurt Hopkins is Professor of Philosophy at Seattle University. John Drummond is Professor of Philosophy at Fordham University.
- PublisherAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- Place of PublicationDurham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcumen Publishing Ltd
- Weight6798 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byBurt Hopkins,John J. Drummond
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.