All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the archives of the world's most famous newspaper comes a collection of its very best writing on mathematics. The New York Times Book of Mathematics gathers more than 110 articles written from 1892 to 2010 that cover statistics, coincidences, chaos theory, cryptography and many other topics. Edited by Pulitzer Prize finalist and senior Times writer Gina Kolata and featuring rewned contributors including James Gleick, George Johnson, John Markoff and more, it's a must-have for any maths and science enthusiast!
- Author BiographyGina Kolata is a senior writer at the New York Times, where she reports on science and medicine; and a two-time Pulitzer Prize finalist. She has written several books, including Rethinking Thin: The New Science of Weight Loss-and the Myths and Realities of Dieting and the national bestseller Flu: The Story of the Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918 and the Search for the Virus that Caused It.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout, 25 illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byGina Kolata
- Foreword byPaul Hoffman
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.