All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSipping a cup of tea and enjoying an easy New York Times crossword puzzle is one of life's simple pleasures. This second volume of our new Coffee and Crosswords series, Tea Time Tuesday, collects all your favorite easy Tuesday puzzles. Features: * Seventy five of the Times's easy Tuesday crosswords * Convenient trade paperback for easy transport* Edited by Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)The New York Times
- Date of Publication06/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.