CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionWith the workweek over and a long, relaxing weekend stretching delightfully ahead, what better way to ease the mind and soothe the soul than with a crossword puzzle? Or better yet, two hundred of them?The New York Times and its crossword puzzle editor, Will Shortz, bring you this volume, overflowing with selected crosswords from the pages of the Times, puzzles free of the obscure trivia of older crosswords, and full of modern, fresh vocabulary and fun wordplay.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)The New York Times
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleNew York Times Acrostic Crossword Puzzles
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight454 g
- Width200 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.