All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*50 of the New York Times easiest Monday edition puzzles.*Covered spiral binding for easy identification in spined-out shelves.*Eye-catching, exciting new cover designs.Second in this successful new series, a collection of 50 of the Times' most-solvable Monday puzzles. Perfect for beginners--or anyone who craves the thrill of the solution with less of the anguish--these puzzles are easier to solve, but tough to resist! Edited by Will Shortz.
- Author BiographyWill Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
- Author(s)The New York Times
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication09/06/2001
- FormatSpiral bound
- Series TitleNew York Times Easy Crossword Puzzles
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width224 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byWill Shortz
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.